CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, January 12, 2016.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend. We have a request from the property owners to please do not park on the grass when attending the meeting.
This is our big “kick-off” meeting for the New Year. Your help is needed!
- CCDL will conduct our yearly Legislative Workshop. This includes a PowerPoint presentation and informational handouts to prepare our membership for any gun control bills that may emerge this session. The 2016 session convenes February 3rd and adjourns May 4th. This is both educational and informative. The only way to defeat new gun control proposals is by gun owners engaging our legislators.
- NRA-ILA State Liaison Christopher Kopacki will be on hand to introduce himself.
- NRA Grassroots Coordinator Christian Ragosta will also be back for a visit.
- Discussion on 2016 elections and how we all can make a difference.
- Len Suzio (past State Senator for District 13), and possible candidate will be a guest as well.
- Matt Maxwell (candidate US Congress 5th District) will be on hand as well.
- Discussion on proposed federal legislation and executive orders involving firearms.
We sell CCDL merchandise at the meeting, buy it there and save on shipping.
We also sell limited edition items that are not available in our online store. For hunting season we have camo/blaze hats, $25 each.
We still have patches, pins, and magnets (perfect to put on your car, gun safe, or refrigerator). We also sell the car decals in assorted colors and sizes that you can’t get online.
CCDL collects canned goods/non-perishables at all our meetings to be donated to local charities. The holiday season is here, and the local food banks get stretched thin. Please bring non perishables to the meeting. If everyone that attends brought at least one canned good we would be helping to feed MANY!
44 Maynard St
Middletown, CT 06457
January 12, 2016 7:00pm-9:00pm
Please park in the event lot to the left of the building (looking at it from Maynard St) and enter the upstairs banquet hall at the front of the building. please do not park on the grass!!